Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Christmas in a French Castle






A French Christmas in a Castle! Can you imagine anything more romantic and delicious? I love France, Paris, Provence, the vineyards, the castles, the fields covered with lavender, the cottages, everything, everything. Anyway, if I were to cite all the things I love in France this text would not end.

I loved when I found this Château on the lovely blog Wishmade, with the source link (wonderful when they do that!). I went immediately to the Château's site, which is called Château de Moissac-Bellevue. Built in a hill-top village, a refuge for lovers of ancient stones in the early 17th century. The Château de Moissac-Bellevue was a residence dedicated to relaxation, owned by a noble family from Provence.

And now see for yourselves a Christmas in this gorgeous Château!



























Photography by Henri Del Olmo, Bernard Touillon, Patrick Van Robaeys

More Château de Moissac HERE

via: Château de Moissac

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
^Scroll to Top
Pin It button on image hover